The Jands Vista D1 expands the DMX processing capabilities of the entire Vista range. The rack mount D1 connects via Ethernet to a Vista console, Windows or Mac system and provides an additional 8192 channels (16 DMX universes). For even bigger systems just add more D1s.
Inside the D1 there’s a high performance Intel processor, 16GB of RAM, a Solid State Drive and dual gigabit Ethernet connections to maximise playback performance and minimise latency. Fixtures can either be connected to the D1 over a network using Art-Net or SACN, or directly via the D1s eight DMX-512 outputs.
With a colour touchscreen LCD the Vista D1 is simple to configure and quick to troubleshoot. Multi-colour LED indicators located on the front panel make is easy to see DMX activity for each of the 8 outputs as well as the unit’s power, disk and network status.
- Powerful distributed processing for up to 8192 channels (16 universes of DMX)
- Eight physical DMX 512 outputs
- Art-Net and SACN output over Ethernet
- Touchscreen LCD screen for setup and monitoring
- LED indicators for DMX output (8x), Power, Disk activity, Network activity