To make it as easy as possible for you to design your shows whenever and wherever you are, Jands offers a software-only version of the Vista. Designed to run on a laptop or desktop computer, the Vista App looks and works in exactly the same way as the console, all that’s missing is the desk itself!
Work from home...
With the Vista App you can duplicate all the functions of the Vista lighting console on your personal computer. The Vista App fixture icons even provide a basic visualisation of your show, so you can use it design and build shows at home or on the road.
What's more, when you purchase the full software pack, complete with a USB-port 'dongle', you can have anywhere from 128 channels of Ethernet output from your PC.
Best of all, you can try it for free...
Yes that’s right, you can download the latest version of the Vista software for free from the support page. So what are you waiting for? Find out what the lighting world is talking about and start designing your winning show, now.
Software Pack Versions
- 128 DMX Channels
- 256 DMX Channels
- 512 DMX Channels
- 1024 DMX Channels
- 2048 DMX Channels
- 8192 DMX Channels
- Intel® i3 or better processor
- Windows 7 Professional 32 or 64 bit
- 2.0GB of RAM (4.0GB recommended)
- 500MB available hard disk space
- Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion *Hardware must support the 64-bit kernel
- Intel® i3 processor (i5 or better recommended
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
* A Vista dongle required to enable output.