StudioLED 400 RGB/FC
The Studioled 400 RGB/FC is a new LEDs full colour changer.
Ideal for the architectural and entertainment markets to give limitless colour palette that can enhance building facades, and also providing sensational colour in shows, concerts and TV studios.
- Characterized for the use of 60 RGB chip LEDs full colour of 3W each, the product belong for shape and final applications to the Studioled family.
- Compatible for both architectural and entertainment applications,
- The Studioled 400 RGB/FC, produces mixed colour within the unit to obtain a very uniform light projection.
- It is IP 66 rated and hence for outdoor and indoor use.
- 60 RGB LEDs for a total result of 180 LED chip of 3W each
- 10000 total lm (lm: 3500 R, 5000 G, 1500 B)
- 26mm lenses standard beam 25° (±12.5°)
- Tilt: manual 210°
- Standard interface: RS-485; opto-couplet input
- Protocol: USITT DMX 512
- Control panel with touch control technology
- LED display with flip function
- Dedicated DMX channel for white balance
- DMX or automatic mode with Master/Slave function
- Intelligent temperature control
- Flicker free function
- Smooth dimming function
- Halogen simulation
- CYM emulation
- Rated voltage: 100-240V~; 50-60Hz
- Rated power: 230W
- Rated current: 1A @ 230V - fuse T4A
- Active Power Factor Correction
- DMX Channels: 8 ch mode, 4 ch mode, 3 ch mode
- Dimensions WxDxH: 670 x 385(max) x 470(max) mm
- Weight: 26.5 kg.