Miro Cube WNC
The Miro Cube WNC embodies what every lighting professional needs - a bright, beautiful white light!
Using 12 high quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the Miro Cube WNC outputs 3100 lumens and can adjust from 2800K to 6500K. A mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all colour temperatures. It is small enough to be built into scenery or soffits, the light enough to mount as a track light.
The Miro Cube WNC is perfect for use on TV or film sets, in retail lighting, museums, architecture photography studios or any white light application. At its native 15° beam spread, the Miro Cube packs a punch of light!
- Balanced assortment of warm, neutral and cool LEDs provide a bright yet versatile punch of white light
- Unique patent-pending heat management system packs the most lumens into the smallest form factor;
- No expensive power supply or ballasts - direct to mains power 100-240vAC
- Up to 48 luminaires on a single 20A circuit
- Flicker-free dimming in 8- or 16-bit resolution
- Easy to install
- Full assortment of spot, medium and wide lenses included
- Maximum versatility
- Output: 3100 Lumens (no lens)
- Lumen Maintenance:100,000 hours L50 at 25°C, 50,000 hours L50 at 45°C
- Colour Temperature: 2800K - 6500K
- Operation DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Manual: Full Text LCD interface sets CT and brightness
- Input Voltage: 90 – 240vAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 watt at maximum output
- Operating Temp: -20° to 45° C
- Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm x 108mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg