Miro Cube 4C
The Miro Cube 4C colour mixing wash light offers a designer maximum creativity in a tiny, 4 inch package.
Using best in class RGBW quad colour, multi-channel chips, a gorgeous palette of saturated, mid-tone and pale tint colours, can be dialled in at the touch of a button. And of course, a true white is always available as well, not the unflattering mixed amber compromise found in other lights. Smart programming in the Miro Cube 4C includes a stand-alone colour wash mode or allows multiple units to be easily slaved together; synchronized and offset using self-generated DMX for colour chases and other dynamic lighting patterns without a console.
Use it alone, configured in strips & arrays or built-in for virtually any application needing coloured light from stage, studios and location, bars and casinos, to stores, windows and lobbies.
- No expensive power supply or ballasts - direct to mains power 100-240vAC
- Up to 48 luminaires on a single 20A circuit
- Maximum versatility
- Flicker-free dimming in 8- or 16-bit resolution
- Intuitive touch panel full-text interface for manual control
- Easily installed on standard line-voltage lighting track with
- Full assortment of spot, medium and wide lenses included
- Output: 1200 Lumens (no lens)
- Lumen Maintenance: 80,000 hours B10 L70 at 25°C
- Colour Range: 4.2 billion discrete mixes (255 x 255 x 255 x 254)
- Operation: DMX: 8 or 16 bit DMX512
- Input Voltage: 90 – 240vAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 watt at maximum output
- Operating Temp: -20° to 45° C
- Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm x 108mm
- Weight: 0.95 kg