A Plano-Convex luminaire with a defined but not sharp edges HalogenWide adjustment of the light beam with defined but not sharp edges, suitable for both general and accent lighting of window displays, exhibition areas, hotels, museums and churches.
- Power: 300/500W
- Variable beam: 6.5°- 57°
- Version NO for halogen lamps at mains voltage.
- For halogen lamps – 300 W with life up to 2000 hours (M38),
- Direct supply 230 V without external transformer or power supply.
- Warm light, possibility to adjust intensity by means of a dimmer.
- These are also suitable for use in TV/photographic studios with photographic lamps at 3200°K (CP 81 – CP 82).
- Extruded aluminium and steel housing
- Filter-frame locking system
- Yoke with 10 mm diameter hole, reversible for use in any position
- Heat insulated knobs and handles
- Easy focus adjustment by sliding knob
- Anti-scratch Epoxy resin paint (standard black)
- 1.5 m power supply cable (plug available on request)
- Standard 230 V or 24 V power supply (others on request)
- Strain relief cable clamp
- Access for lamp maintenance via removable top cover
- 90 mm diameter Plano-convex lens
- Spherical reflector of 99.99% polished and treated aluminium