Mini PC MC/SBA
A Plano-Convex luminaire with a defined Halogen, low voltage for external transformer. Wide adjustment of the light beam with defined but not sharp edges, suitable for both general and accent lighting of window displays, exhibition areas, hotels, museums and churches.
- Power: 150W
- Variable beam: 6.5°- 57°
- Version MC and MC/SBA for Master colour discharge lamps
- For use with the Master colour 150 W lamps.
- High efficiency, long life (6000 hours).
- These are ideal in situations where prolonged usage is required, along with high light rendering and low running costs.
- The Master colour lamps are available in two different models: the first (MCD 150) gives a light tone similar to the halogen lamps and can also be installed together with existing halogen spots; the second (CDM-SA/T) gives a whiter light and high rendering. One can also use the HSD 150 lamp with a colour temperature of 7200 °K.
- The MC version features an internal power supply (ballast) and can be directly connected to a line at 230 V
- The MC/SBA version requires an external power supply that can also be placed remotely from the luminaire
- Extruded aluminium and steel housing
- Filter-frame locking system
- Yoke with 10 mm diameter hole, reversible for use in any position
- Heat insulated knobs and handles
- Easy focus adjustment by sliding knob
- Anti-scratch Epoxy resin paint (standard black)
- 1.5 m power supply cable
- Standard 230 V or 24 V power supply
- Strain relief cable clamp
- Access for lamp maintenance via removable top cover
- 90 mm diameter Plano-convex lens
- Spherical reflector of 99.99% polished and treated aluminium