MAX L is a brand new model in the D.T.S. high-power compact moving heads line.
MAX L features address a range of top level applications: from concerts to special events; from television studios to theatres. MAX L features a special optical group with wide excursion motorized zoom that for the first time allows 4 different types of projection in a single moving head: ‘Beam’, ‘Spot’, ‘Wash’, and ‘Studio’.
- MSD PLATINUM 16R 330W (16.000 Lumens)
- Colour temperature: 8,000°K typ.
- Average lamp life: 1,500 hrs.
- 100,000 Lux at 5 m
- 16-bit motorized wide-excursion linear zoom
- 1.7° - 2° (Beam projection)
- 2° - 37° (Spot projection)
- 10° - 60° (Wash projection)
- 4° - 40° (Studio projection)
- 16-bit motorized linear focus
- Linear dimmer / shutter / strobe
- (0.85 flash/sec to 10 flash / sec)
- Frost filter
- Colour wheel (17 colours + white) with linear
- Selection for perfect 2-colour beams
- Overlapping wheels for multiple effects:
- Customizable rotating gobo wheel (9 gobos)
- Customizable fixed gobo wheel (10 gobos)
- 4-facet rotating prism
- 24 DMX channels
PAN & TILT
- Tri-phase stepper motor technology for ultra-fast silent movements
- Pan 540°: 2.5 sec.; Tilt 270°: 1.5 sec.
- 16-bit resolution
- Selectable speed ranges
- Pan / Tilt lock
- Electronic ballast: 90-260 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 450 W with PFC
- 19 Kg