Now conventional dimming capability is available in an unconventional package. The 2003D dimming module is a powerful, silent, compact, lightweight dimmer that attaches directly to conventional lighting fixtures - or almost anywhere - without the need of a dimmer rack.
2003D provides silent, powerful dimming capability in places where traditional dimmers are impractical. And the module’s affordable price makes it a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications and budgets.
2003D is equipped with MCB as standard and super SCR to provide overload and short-circuit protection.
The equipment is natural cooling; each channel can be set as dimming or switching. Four dimmer laws, including Gently, Square, Linear and Normal law, may be assigned to each dimmer. The output using 3 pin 16A safety socket.
Never before have lighting designers enjoyed this level of convenience and versatility when choosing dimmers. Simply put, 2003D is the smart dimming solution.
- Fully digital dimming, 2×3kW dimming output
- DMX512 input, opto-isolated protection
- LCD display
- 150μs Professional filter
- 10-level filaments preheating
- MCB overload and SCR protection against short-circuit
- Single-phase indicator and communication status LEDs
- Natural cooling
- 4 dimmer laws
- Each channel can be set as dimming or switching
- Electronic control: Fully digital, microprocessor;
- Rated power: dimmers work continuously rated power for 2 x 3 kW, The maximum power for 6 kW;
- Dimmers protection: miniature circuit breaker (maximum points MCB broken ability 6 kA)
- Control signal agreement: DMX512/1990 USITT
- Rate of rise：150us
- Response time：≤50ms
- Minimum load of each channel：≥60 W
- Output voltage DC component: less than 1 V in the rated load range
- provides more freedom and flexibility
- Supply Voltage Range: 230V±10% 50HZ
- Rated Supply Current：LN~ with PE 30A per phase at 230V
- Protection level：IP2X
- Dimensions (mm)：280 (W) × 152 (H) × 87 (D)
- Net weight：3Kg
- Humidity Range：less than 90% when 25 ℃
- Pressure: the atmospheric pressure is less than 106 KP