EVO features a true Beam and a true Spot in a single unit. So you get the best of both.
In “Beam” mode, EVO delivers a stunning 61,200 Lux at 25 metres, and more than 15,300 at 50 metres, as it’s capable of projecting a super concentrated beam of light over very long distances. A wide variety of gobos for unique mid-air effects is available.
In “Spot” mode, EVO offers striking brightness (over 45,000 Lux at 25 metres) and an extra-wide linear Zoom (3.5° - 39°).
Thanks to its improved optics, EVO delivers razor-sharp gobo projections over the whole zoom range.
EVO is available in 2 versions: with or without the ‘FPR’ system.
The ‘FPR’ system (D.T.S. patent) allows limitless pan rotation, in both directions, never having to invert movement, offering lighting designer’s unmatched creative control.
EVO addresses all top-level applications: from concerts to special events and television studios to theatres. The ultra-luminous multi-function EVO is perfect for rental companies, who need compact feature-packed units that are easy to handle, install and store.
- Osram Sirius HRI 440W (24,000 Lumens)
- Colour temperature: 7,500°K typ.
- Average lamp life: 1,500 hrs
- 1,530,000 Lux at 5 m (Beam mode)
- 1,125,000 Lux at 5 m (Spot mode)
- 16-bit motorized wide-excursion linear zoom
- 2° - 36° (Beam projection)
- 3.5° - 39° (Spot projection)
- 16-bit motorized linear focus
- Linear dimmer / shutter / strobe (0.85 flash/sec to 10 flash/sec)
- Smoothness filter
- Overlapping wheels for multiple effects:
- Customizable rotating gobo wheel (9 gobos)
- Fixed gobo wheel (17 gobos)
- Circular 8-facet and linear rotating prisms
- Dyna-Prism (D.T.S. Patent Pending)
- 32 DMX channels
PAN & TILT
- EVO: Pan 540°: 2.5 sec.; Tilt 270°: 1.5 sec.
- EVO ‘FPR’ version:
- ‘FPR’ system (D.T.S. patent)
- Pan: limitless rotation, in both directions; 360° rotation in 1.56 sec.; Tilt 270°: 1.5 sec.
- Tri-phase stepper motor technology for ultra-fast silent movements
- 16-bit resolution
- Selectable speed ranges
- Pan / Tilt lock
- Electronic ballast: 90-260 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 600 W with PFC
- Power saving mode (the lamp dims to 80% after shutter closure)
- DMX: 4 XLR connectors (3-pole In and Out; 5-pole In and Out) by Neutrik;
- Power supply: POWERCON In and Out (re-launch) connectors by Neutrik;
- 23 Kg