Braq Cube WNC
Produces more than 7,000 lumens of tunable white light that can adjust from 2800K to 6500K, using a mix of high CRI warm, neutral and cool LED emitters.
The Braq Cube offers massive light output from a compact, self-contained, 5 inch footprint and a meager 100W power draw. Easily capable of 50-ft throws, Braq WNC can be used as key lights in broadcast studios, full stage colour washes, or accenting architectural details on building facades.
Rosco's Braq Cube offers a host of advantages:
- Unique, patented heat management system packs the most lumens into the smallest form factor available
- Full assortment of spot, medium and wide lenses included
- No expensive power supply or ballasts needed - plug directly into mains power 90-240 VAC
- Neutrik Powercon connector and pass-thru for easy daisy-chain configuration up to eight units
- 1A current draw allows up to 20 luminaires on a single 20A circuit
- Flicker-free dimming in 8- or 16-bit resolution
- Intuitive, full text LCD panel for manual operation
- Easily installed on standard line-voltage lighting track with optional yoke assembly, including full DMX track options
- Novel "filament mode" mimics the delayed blackout glow of incandescent fixtures
- Modular design easily configures in strips and arrays for maximum versatility